October 12, 2020
Fall Webinar Events
Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all in-person CE seminars and events. We are instead offerings webinars.
Here is the fall line-up:
- 21st Century Denture – Lucitone Digital Print Denture, presented by Dr. Stephen Wagner. Sept. 25, 2020. Contact Joleen at [email protected] for a copy of the recorded presentation.
- Digital Dentistry with iTero and D&S Dental Laboratory. Oct. 13, 2020 from 6-7 pm CT. Register here.
- Additive Technology in Dentistry: KeySplint Soft Clear Nightguards. Oct. 28, 2020 from 5-6 pm CT. Registration coming.
July 9, 2020
Safety Protocols and Recovery Tips
A special Coronavirus issueof our award-winning newsletter, The Incisal Edge, will soon be in the hands of our doctors. The issue reiterates our commitment to your teams and that “we’re here to help” in any way we can.
- outlines the safety protocols we’re following in the lab to safeguard against COVID-19.
- Provides ways the lab may be able to help your practice reduce costs and gain efficiencies as we all seek to recover from the economic impacts of COVID-19.
- Highlights a new shade taking solution for your Smartphone that could replace the need for in-lab custom shade appointments (which are still suspended due to COVID-19).
Thank you for all you’re doing to keep your teams and patients safe. Under all that PPE, we see you and appreciate your efforts!!
June 2, 2020
Here to Help
D&S Dental Laboratory has remained open for business during these difficult times, helping dental offices treat emergency cases. We even started making face shields on our 3D printers to help local front-line workers, including dental teams.
As dental offices begin to reopen, we’ll continue to be here to help you navigate the new “normal.” Please let us know how we can be of service to you. We offer daily pickup and delivery in areas surrounding our five lab locations or free shipping both ways if you’re out of our delivery area.
Please note: For the safety of our employees, we are not offering in-lab custom shade appointments. View our shade taking page.
Thank you for your continued support.
March 17, 2020
D&S Dental Laboratory remains open at this time. Production and delivery routes continue.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our employees, your team and your patients, so in addition to our standard safety and infection control protocols, we’ve implemented extra precautions. This includes extra cleaning and disinfecting, as well as suspending any in-lab custom shade appointments and visitors to the lab.
We have several in-person CE meetings scheduled for later next month. We are investigating if they can be transitioned to virtual meetings or if we need to reschedule to a later date. We will notify registrants once we know more. [All CE has been canceled at this time.]
As things continue to evolve, you can check our website and social media for updates. Thanks for your cooperation as we all work through this unprecedented time.
Cash flow is an issue for everyone right now. If you have old crowns or bridges lying around, you may be able to redeem your precious metal scrap by sending it to a refinery. Call D&S if you’d like a reference.