Creating Workable Margins and Durable Provisionals
Join Catapult Education speaker Dr. Richard Lipscomb Jr., as he discusses two very important crown and bridge topics.
Better Preps, Less Stress… Creating Readable, Workable C+B Margins
- Digital scanned preps and impressions, what the labs want to see.
- Learn what crown and bridge labs are looking for in the preps and impressions that you send them.
- Show how visible margins are created.
- Learn options to manage soft tissue for better access to margins.
- Review techniques on making impressions.
- Learn how to be more efficient in making provisional restorations.
Making Efficient, Durable Provisional Chairside Crowns and Bridges
- Reviewing past and current techniques of fabricating provisional crowns and bridges
- Learning how to make provisional crowns quickly
- Troubleshooting provisional crowns and bridges that have gone wrong.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Richard Lipscomb Jr.
Dr. Richard Lipscomb Jr., General Dentist, is a Restorative Materials and Mini Dental Implant National Speaker. He also runs a private practice in Mitchellville, Maryland, near Annapolis. He has been performing restorative procedures (Composites, Crown & Bridge Restorations, and Provisional Restorations) for the past 20 years, and has been placing mini dental implants since 2006. During that time, he has overseen hundreds of MDI cases, and has gained the experience to train other doctors on placing mini dental implants and restorative procedures. Dr. Lipscomb has also written many articles, conducted seminars, and given hands-on training on numerous restorative materials.
Date:Friday, March 13, 2020
8:00-8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30-11:30 a.m. Morning Program
11:30-12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30-3:30 p.m. Afternoon Program
415 Genesee St
Delafield, WI 53018
CE Credits:6 Hours Lecture